Ashley Farrimond represents companies, property owners, and developers in San Antonio, Bexar County and the surrounding communities with land entitlements, economic development, and municipal law matters. Specifically, Ashley assists clients with zoning, variances, permitting, vested rights, design review, historic matters, street closures/realignments and development agreements. She also assists with economic incentive matters and special districts.
Ashley has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 2008 following graduation from St. Mary's University School of Law. Prior to law school, Ashley attended Trinity University where she participated in multiple extracurricular activities, including being a member of the volleyball team. In 2015, Ashley was inducted into the Trinity University Athletics Hall of Fame.
Ashley and her husband, Louis, are the proud parents of 2 children.
- St. Mary’s University, School of Law – 2008, J.D with honors
- Trinity University – 2004, B.A. History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio Leadership Class, 2011
- Co-Chair, Real Estate Council of San Antonio Leadership Class, 2018
- SA Tomorrow Comprehensive Plan Committee, Real Estate Industry Representative
- Member of various City of San Antonio development committees
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- Texas Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association